Thursday, January 05, 2006

I'm a bird! I'm a plane! I'm a choo-choo train!

I think i burned my electro paper just now. I hope this doesn't become a routine thing. Yessa, tomorrow is a day of endless possibilities.*grins*

I've been spending long nights which go wayy into the early mornings lately. Just can't seem to sleep 'cos the weather's been humid lately. Don't let the cloudy skies fool you.

Anyway, there been good re-runs on tv. Movies like the shawshank redemption, my dog skip. And oldies-but-goodies like wonderwoman and the A-team.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The A-team

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The A-team van is wayy radical

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lynda Carter is hot as wonderwoman, blasting men to '70s feminist smithereens.


Crime fighting never looked so good.

Its too bad that they don't push the timeslots for these shows earlier. I think local shows lack some pizazz so i don't really bother watching them. You want the good stuff, be prepared to fore-go 6 hours of sleep. It's worth every tired wink that you'll have to endure the next day. Can't update much tonight, my batt's running out of juice.


Hmm, I wonder whats showing later on in the morning...