Travis - Closer
I'd love to go to school on wet mornings like this. The distinct fresh smell of rain. Cool crisp air, gentle breeze sweeping across your skin. Paired with the right song, its just great. Everything seems ever so beautiful. Life at this instance, would seem perfect. Maybe i'm in my own little special world, maybe its all just me, but it feels so euphoric. So alive.
I got this habit i like to do in long train journeys to wherever. No, not pick my nose for the whole world to see. I like to read faces and body language, see the emotions that people exhibit. People in their own little world. happy. sad. angry. Sometimes there's only a slight hint of emotion. A wisp of a smile, that shows their contentment. The sad hopeless gaze. You can barely catch it. But if you do, you can't help but feel for the person.
One thing cracks me up though, 9-5 office workers. Some of their faces are really priceless. Blank. Just blank faces in a sea of suits and ties. I hope i never have to work 9-5. Ever.