Rivermaya - 241 (my favourite song)
Just got back from work. Been babbling a whole lot this past 2 days. Its getting monotonous and very painful. Lucky there's Dya to save the day! haha. She's a gem for letting me park her car. I look forward to such trivial stuff every week.
I've had enough of talking to people on the phone at work, so this whole week's gonna be quiet for me. Ahh, having the daily papers all to myself during lunch time is the perfect remedy. I love my quiet moments.
A few updates... The guy with the R34 parked down my block has new rims and bodykit. Hott. The reason why the car was in a hiatus, was cos he was prettying it up. Now it looks damn pretty to me.
I got a little jealous a few days back. I was surprised too, its not like me to go green in the face. Hmm... there must be some underlying reason. Still trying to figure that one out.
Common test is in 2 weeks. Must drag my sorry bum back to the studying table soon. Oh ya, i now prefer to eat at SIM. The food's much better. And its also a matter of principle.
All in all, school's like a broken cassette recorder playing the same bit, over and over again.
So now, whats your story?