Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Fray - Look After You

Just got back from work. Having a dizzy spell, and hungry as hell 'cos i skipped lunch and dinner. Couldn't entertain the idea of having prata again for dinner. ugh. Luckily there's spicy sardines at home. Now satisfied, ima blog a little about events after work.

The cab that i take whenever i go home on Sat is like a mini match-making agency. The kakak's and makcik's that i share the cab with would compare their nieces and nephews... who's single or who's in need of company. I'd just innocently listen in to their conversations. Ha ha. I'd say, leave the relationships for the kids to decide. There must be a reason as to why they're single, and it might not be because they're incapable.

Personally, i don't believe in match-making. Leaving your fate in the hands of someone else is the last thing that you'd wanna do. I can make my own decisions, thank you.

Well, thats it for tonight. I've got an early day tomorrow. Gd'night. :)

Btw, have a great time for the outing tmrw Dale. You cheeky monkey, you. Ha ha.