Texas - Say What You Want

my fav. scene from 'Fight Club'
Had some small talk with Art.
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe. says:
you know what...ive been slacking at home this past 2 weeks...when im suppose to be out and about having the greatest time of my life...
† 志 ARTHUR 伟 † says:
LMAO
† 志 ARTHUR 伟 † says:
same here okayy
† 志 ARTHUR 伟 † says:
you're not alone bro
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe. says:
ha ha...joing the club bro...join the club...
† 志 ARTHUR 伟 † says:
?
† 志 ARTHUR 伟 † says:
what club>
† 志 ARTHUR 伟 † says:
HAH
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe. says:
the 'waste-2-weeks-of-holidays-on-doing-pretty-much-nothing' club.
I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe. says:
you honorary member.
† 志 ARTHUR 伟 † says:
HAHAHAH
† 志 ARTHUR 伟 † says:
=.=
† 志 ARTHUR 伟 † says:
i thought what club
Yeah, that's Art for you. By the way, he's having his TP test this friday. Wish him all the luck in the world. I'm sure he'd do great. *Go Art, Go!*