Thursday, September 20, 2007

Click Five - I Think We're Alone Now

School starts this week. How fun, having to wake up at 7a.m. everyday for the next 4 months. Good luck to me. :)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Above is a picture of my sis drawn by a primary 2 kid. She's doing part-time teaching while waiting fer next year's poly intake. These little tykes can really draw. I'm ashamed, even now. One little girl even wrote her a letter. Complete with Disney's Belle/Ariel stickers.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Cute.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ahh yes, the rabbit. You must never forget the rabbit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Reading it just makes me laugh/smile. Them putting in this much effort makes the pieces priceless. I think it's the best gift a teacher can get.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I wish i could draw sea creatures like that. Look at my horse picture below and tell me how can i not be ashamed of myself. hah a.