Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Eels - Fresh Feeling

Holy hotpants! my jeans have a mind of their own. They keep on trying to expose me infront of the general public. Now that's not good, but that's not what i want to talk about today.

School smelt of butter popcorn yesterday, yummy but that's also totally off point.

Fresh feeling just makes you treasure all the little things in life a whole lot more. You just know that everything will be ok. Dont worry about the past, because tomorrow is here. The feeling when you have met someone and you're walking in the street like saying: "I don't care. The world might collapse, but I don't care, because I have you". The wind hitting on your face, thinking about her all the time, thinking how cool things are finally going. That is the fresh feeling. The only one that matters right now. The only one that really matters at all.

-Ernesto Sandoval