Wednesday, January 23, 2008

O'Jays - Love Train

Speaking of 'comfort zones'... :)

I used to think i had mine clearly defined. I had put so much thought into it, into this 'wall', that i figured mine would be impenetrable. The sad thing was that it wasnt so much as keeping everyone from getting in, but i was preventing myself from getting out. I was in effect, a prisoner.

It was much easier to avoid things you don't want to face at that moment, and just be oblivious to it. But it'll always catch up with you in the end, so sooner or later, you're going to have to face whatever it is biting at you. And you'd pray by then that your problems have not escalated to a point where it is out of your control. *Guys and procrastinators prolly can relate to this*

But now, i think i'm slowly stepping out of my comfort zone. I'm taking small little steps, and i have the missus to thank. I know some things are harder to change than others, like my ability to just suddenly become a recluse, but if there's one thing i'm glad, im glad i took the chance.

People all over the world
Join hands,
Start a love train, love train...

*purple is so not me, but i don't care 'cos i'm happy*