Socalled - You Are Never Alone
I've never been to the upper floors of the national library until recently. She brought me to the 7th level, to take a look at all the military journals. Lots of good stuff, it's a waste they dont let you loan the books.
She wasn't left in the cold, as she got to go through books related to her course in molecular biology and biotechnology. Complicated stuff, and she'll try to explain to me patiently the different cell structures and how stem cells are very useful as they form the basis of how different cells in our bodies are formed. I think im getting the hang of it. Im quite good with the combs-thing, after seeing her do the experiment just once.
I had fun doing something as simple as reading with her. I guess its the wanting to spend time together, no matter doing what. Our backs to each other, as we flipped through the pages. As always, i'd find the opportunity to distract her from her reading. Grab her attention, just for a moment. I can't help it. :)
And glass lifts heading to high floors still give me sweaty palms.