The Academy Is... - Everything We Had
Finally got to know of a few new songs from my sister. Boy, i should really listen to the radio more. I think i'm just getting old. :)
Poly's finally over. It's been an eventful 3 years, all those sweet and bitter moments. Each moment a lesson, to reflect and think upon. But at the end of the day, we shouldnt dwell on anything for too long 'cos it's all in the past. What we have is here and now, and that is what we should have our minds on. How future opportunities can be used to our advantage.
Someone from eons ago, once said, the only constant is change. I know it's all good, it means the world is still the way it is, the same then as it is now; forever evolving. And i believe, the measure of a man, of how strong he really is... is not in his ability to defy, or to resist change. But it is in his ability as to how quickly he can adapt and embrace it.
*I told myself that this is going to be the last time ill be saying this. I love you... always. Remember that.*