rolling stones - paint it black
I wanna see it painted, painted black
Black as night, black as coal
I wanna see the sun blotted out from the sky
I wanna see it painted, painted, painted, painted black

Did some sampling while waiting for seaman. Ive been doing a whole lot of waiting when i go out with these guys. If you thought i had a habit for being late, we'll you should go out with them. The time they took to reach, i could prolly have gotten married and have 3 kids. That's what i always say. I think it's a natural trait for guys' biological clock to be off by quite a fair bit... Must be the old batteries.. *i can hear the women go 'excuses. excuses. excuses'* Well, the evening was just nice for a slow walk by the river and i couldnt help but smile to myself as i walked past all the familiar places. It just brings a certain rush. There are habits that i picked up from the missus, that i do unconsciously and when i realise, i start to break into a wide grin, and maybe give a little laugh. She would do those little things that you'd expect no one else to do, and you'd be thinking in your head, 'thats weird but strangely cute and endearing at the same time..' A personal trait i picked up would be to remove the parsley garnish on my pasta. I dont know why, but i believe its only for decoration anyways.. :)
Got posted to buona vista today, tomorrow and till my contract ends. Ive done quite a bit of exploring ever since i got the keys to all the different rooms. Being able to use the toilet on the platform is one of the highlights. definitely not the pay. and today at work i ran off to the bubble tea shop and asked whether they used real bananas in their ice blend. Im fed up with synthetic fruit-flavoured ice blends. I knew the answer was no, cos they use banana powder, but i just had to keep to the flow of the conversation. A beginning, middle and the end. Jumping straight to third base is kind of impolite. and when the lady said no, i took out the banana i brought from home, and asked her whether she could blend that one for me. She looked at me wide-eyed as if i was trying to rob her. I explained that i wasnt going to settle for anything less, still she just stood there. In the end i just ordered honey milk tea and ate the banana as a snack.
Oh yeah, also the station's haunted from the nearby vacant colonial houses, and this 40-plus uncle found a cure for cancer. he was raving all about it with wild hand gestures; something about giving the medicine to some cancer-stricken mice and finding out they're still alive. I hope his patent application gets through. You get all sorts of people but you just have to hope for the best. I have a whole lot of free time to catch up on my reading, and my hands have been itching to hijack the PA system and belt out the top-20 hits. Id probably get my ass fined.