Saturday, August 16, 2008

Newton Faulkner - Dream Catch Me

I really have to go out.. Its bad staying at home, talking to people on msn, people as in singular, one person; seaman, and having a discussion on Confucius, the pro's and con's of living in today's world and yesterday's, direct translation of the word geylang from mandarin to english, and him going to hor-lang. I hope he was joking with the last one.

Been asking around how everyone's doing, when i say everyone i mean my very little circle of friends. I say quality over quantity, but maybe that's just my excuse to be insular. And by the looks of it, everyone's doing pretty darn good. Im glad to hear that, wouldnt want it any other way. As long as you're doing something you love, don't let anyone stop you from doing it.

Well, this is my song of the moment and watch-movies.net has got alot of really good quality stuff.

:)