Friday, April 03, 2009

Rachael Yamagata - I Wish You Love

My best friend is getting engaged tomorrow.. Cant really imagine how excited she must be feeling right now; approx. 12 hours more to go. Even if it may be a small and modest affair, im sure the preparation and effort put in will make it a memorable one. :)

This will be my first time attending an engagement ceremony, and i dont really know what to do/wear. I usually shy away because i feel really awkward attending any formal ceremony. Having to mind my manners at all times and be prim and proper, its hard work. I guess the best thing to do is just be there for her and give her my support. She's been there for me all this while, and now its my turn.

I really appreciate all that she's done for me through the years, and yet she's never expected/asked for anything in return. A true friend indeed, and i am glad to have been given the chance to get to know someone so special.

And to make sure her BFFTEOTLTE doesnt miss a thing even while she's away in Thailand, ima try and take 458937578 pictures of tomorrow.

Oh, Rachael Yamagata will be coming down to Singapore on the 15th of April, but just my luck ill still be in camp.. Maybe next time. :)